Mar 082012
 

Well, I haven’t had much of a chance to play cards lately. However last weekend I had the chance to play Spades and used my scorecard app. I found a bug in the way the defaults rewards/penalties were selected. If you specified the value manually in the options everything was fine but if you were relying on the defaults then in some cases it didn’t work. The settings stuff is shared code amongst all the all my scorecard apps so, I fixed it and am now submitting new versions of all the scorecard apps.

Spades had an additional problem where if a person bid blind it would crash while trying to score the hand (I swear I test these things)… this goes to show that very few people use my SpadesSC app… oh well, I do, that’s why I made it ๐Ÿ™‚

Nothing really is new in any of them… GinSC has a caching mechanism to try to speed up calculations of the current scores… we’ll see it if works ๐Ÿ™‚

This weekend is a bit of a vacation for me so I’m going to try to implement a few new features that have been requested… Or rest a lot… let us see which happens.

As always, comment here with bugs, comments, feature requests, etc… bugs I care about… no guarantee about implementing feature requests ๐Ÿ™‚

 Posted by at 11:25 pm